Registration Fee Table
Early Bird Registration
April 29, 2023
June 5, 2023
August 22, 2023
Septemebr 22, 2023
Listener: 350 USD
Listener: 400 USD
Listener: 450 USD
Listener: 480 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 400 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 450 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 480 USD
Presenter (Abstract): 500 USD
Student (Full paper): 450 USD
Student (Full paper): 480 USD
Student (Full paper): 520 USD
Student (Full paper): 550 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 480 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 500 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 530 USD
HKSRA Member (Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 500 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 530 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember (Full paper): 610 USD
1. Extra Page: If the paper exceeds 5 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
2. Extra Paper Upload: Additional papers written and presented by the same author can be added to a full registration for an additional 370 USD. This is only valid when a full registration is also in the author’s name.
3. Extra Banquet Ticket: 50 USD per coupon.
Full Conference Registration Includes
1. Access to meetings sessions on December 22-24
2. Free coffee breaks, lunch and dinner on December 23
3. Conference kits including printed program, attendance certificate, souvenir...
4. Publication at digital conference proceeding, full paper only
5. Presentation(oral/poster) during the technical session
Please read carefully and fill out the registration form. After the payment was defrayed based on the payment information in the form, please send the completed file and payment proof firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
1. The conference online payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few currency exchange commission fee which is charged by cardholder's bank, and it should be borne by the cardholder.
2. For wire transfer payment, bank charges are borne by the applicant.
The registration will not be confirmed unless the registration fee being paid in full and payment details being received by the conference organizer. A confirmation email will be sent to the registrant once the registration being completed.
Other co-authors and accompanying persons can register as listeners.
At least one author of a paper should register for the conference, and at least one author should present the paper at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
Submission and registration must be managed using the officially authorized channels (online system, email address) published on this website. Regular consultation can be carried out through WeChat (published on the website).
The process of registration and publication will be noticed through email@example.com. Please do not trust any non-official contacts. If you receive any suspicious call, text message, email or notice any suspicious website, please report to us immediately. The conference organizer accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by unauthorized third party.
The conference organizer reserves the right to change the conference dates, place and format and shall be relieved of any refund or compensation obligations where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure". Such circumstances include but are not limited to natural disasters, riots, terrorist activity, war (declared or undeclared), epidemic and all similar situations beyond the organizer's control.
Content will be submitted to the major databases for indexing. As indexing services are provided by independent organizations, the conference organizer cannot guarantee that any abstract or index entry will be included in any particular database.
The conference dates, venue, format might be rearranged due to the Covid-19 epidemic. Please confirm conference format with the organizer two months ahead of the conference to make a travel plan. Attendants to onsite conference are recommended to make earlier reservation of hotels by themselves.
Rearrangement should be made in consultation with the conference organizer if the registrant is unable to attend WSPML 2023 for personal reason. They may substitute someone else to attend the conference, or transfer their participation to next edition or other sponsored conferences by HKSRA (within 15 months). If the aforementioned solutions are not applicable to the registrant, the following policies of cancellation and refund apply.
·Up to 90 days prior to the conference date: 70% refund of the registration fees paid
·Less than 90 days, but more than 60 days prior to the conference date: 60% refund of the registration fees paid
·Less than 60 days, but more than 30 days prior to the conference date: 50% refund of the registration fees paid
·Less than 30 days prior to the conference date: No refund.
*The cancellation and refund request must be made formally through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For “No-Show” without cancelation notice sent within the period specified in the policy, the registration fee is nonrefundable.
1. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the conference date and venue due to any unexpected circumstances or force majeure events.
2. Participants are required to wear the name tag when attending the conference. Non-participants without name tags are not allowed to enter the conference area if not permitted.
3. Please take good care of all your belongings in the public area on the conference site. The conference organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage of property.